One District, Two Sites
Here in Lincoln District we’re lucky enough to have two campsites!
Sudbrooke Park – Our large forest site just north of the City.
- “Suddy” has space for a whole District to camp
- One of the best outdoor artificial climbing walls about
- A stunning lake
- Two buildings including excellent toilet and shower facilities
Altham Terrace – Our ‘Inner City’ Site.
- Located along-side many of our Scout Active Support teams HQ
- Small camping field suitable for Section & Group camps
- Great little site for Traditional Scout Skills such as outdoor cooking, fire lighting, axes and saws etc.
- Building containing a main hall, simple kitchen, showers and toilets.